Cape Town Japanese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cape Town Japanese

A community forum devoted to the study of the Japanese Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was told to say hello here so: Hello!

Go down 
+3
haku
Admin
ari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ari

ari

I was told to say hello here so: Hello! Empty
PostSubject: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:09 pm

はじめまして!ありです。どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

I am usually aweful at forums, because I always forget to come on. But I promise to try harder Very Happy

I love watching random movies
and reading
and writing
and taking photos
and studying Japanese
and generally doing nothing that I should be doing...

I'm not a big fan of the beach - too much sun and too much sand...

Oh, and despite the name, I actually have a personal vendetta against ants!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

A personal vendetta against ants, hey? Sounds interesting. Wink
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
haku

haku

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Shocked ants>termites any day. Although as a child I would brutally murder insects and molluscs
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:34 pm

no...for a while i had silk worms. Then they went into their cacoons, and next thing I knew the whole box was covered in ants. The ants were busy eating my babies right out of their cacoons! There..it makes me feel sad and creeped out just to think about it! pale

and then - to make it all worse - I happened to be one of the unfortunate people who actually watched that series called 'Amazon' or something, and it it were killer ants which ate people. It was disgusting!

now...ants in large numbers are to be feared!

it is ironic, then, that my one friend decided a fitting nickname for me was 'ant'...
Back to top Go down
Fuyuko

Fuyuko

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:26 am

Yeah, thats really big of you Ari. That poor small ant. lol!

But yeah, killer ants are kinda freaky. I don't really like insects. They creep me out. ok, maybe not butterflies.
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:13 am

have you ever really looked at a butterfly? I mean, up close? They are so hairy! So butterflies are fine as long as they stay away from me...
Back to top Go down
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

One of my friends absolutely loves insects. Even spiders.
Spiders freak me out.
Back to top Go down
CareyinOsaka

CareyinOsaka

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:33 am

I was sitting in a foresty thing the other day, and there were these huge-ass ants. They were determined to investigate the human invader that I was, so they crawled all over me (two scouts) ... It took a lot of willpower to not move. I was scared they were going to bite me and send me running from the forest. But hey, the didn't. Although I later sat on one at an onsen, and ended up being bitten on the bum. :/
Back to top Go down
http://blog.vegansa.com
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:13 am

Shocked kyaaa! noooo! I couldn't. I just have little scouter ants all over my room - I even found one on my bed last night...the universe hates me...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Too many cookie crumbs scattered around the place methinks.
I don't really mind ants.
They're kinda cute.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

affraid SO not cool...wow...just no.
Back to top Go down
Nantalith

Nantalith

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

When I was in primary school I wrote a story about ants. Basically, ants had to leave their world and come to earth but they crash landed and scattered everywhere. That is why they scurry about - they are trying to get back to each other.

At the time I knew nothing about ants.
Back to top Go down
http://nantalith.wordpress.com/
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:28 pm

When I was in primary school I used to make plasticine submarines, or space rockets and fill them with antronaughts. Usually, the missions were a roaring success, but occasionally a few brave pioneers lost their lives. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nantalith

Nantalith

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm

It is a sad fate of employees...
Back to top Go down
http://nantalith.wordpress.com/
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:14 pm

hahaha, the more die the better Twisted Evil

When I was in primary school, I wrote a story about time travel and in it ants destroyed my time machine and I was almost stuck in the dinosaur age...it was quite random
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was told to say hello here so: Hello!   I was told to say hello here so: Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

I was told to say hello here so: Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cape Town Japanese :: General :: ようこそ!Welcome!-
Jump to: