Cape Town Japanese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cape Town Japanese

A community forum devoted to the study of the Japanese Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Stell-side

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Henri

Henri

Greetings from the Stell-side Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Stell-side   Greetings from the Stell-side EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Konnichiwa!

You'll see me primarily over at the manga and anime subforum Smile
Back to top Go down
haku

haku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Stell-side   Greetings from the Stell-side EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm hoping to see more of you in the Japanese language subforum Smile Lets get it active!
Back to top Go down
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Stell-side   Greetings from the Stell-side EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Welcome! I look forward to your posts in Anime & Manga. But as Haku says, try to post in the .JP section too, even if it's just a word or two in shiritori and the beginner's japanese chat thread.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Meeting Japanese speakers / learning Japanese   Greetings from the Stell-side EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi there, I'm Slinky and have just finished my Masters in London. I'm Norwegian but am born and bred in Cape Town. I studied my undergraduate at Stellies. I would love to move to Japan in a year or two and want to start learning Japanese and meeting Japanese people or those who love Japanese culture. Let me know if any of you have any tips on learning Japanese or would like to chat!!

Slinky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Stell-side   Greetings from the Stell-side Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Stell-side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cape Town Japanese :: General :: ようこそ!Welcome!-
Jump to: