Cape Town Japanese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cape Town Japanese

A community forum devoted to the study of the Japanese Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aloha - the new frontier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haku

haku

Aloha - the new frontier Empty
PostSubject: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Hellloooo everyone! Pleased to meet you.!! My name is haku (well my pseudonym at least). I've been studying Japanese for around 3.5 years so I'm amazingly good and can anwer any question you may have Rolling Eyes . Just joking jocolor My current goal is to learn all the Jouyou kanji by the end of the year, I'm well on my way at around halfway in 5 months.

I like cake (even if it's a lie)

My favourite colour is sometimes taupe

Blood-type B-positive
Back to top Go down
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:38 am

I wish I was B-positive. Then I could say, "Yep, B-Positive. That's my motto, that's my blood type!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fuyuko

Fuyuko

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:39 am

my blood type is AB- its rare, just like me Smile
Back to top Go down
haku

haku

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Blood Type A: conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual and inclined to be perfectionists, obsessive, stubborn, self-conscious and uptight.

Blood Type B: animal-loving, creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic and passionate, forgetful, irresponsible and self-centered.

Blood Type AB: cool, controlled, empathic, introverted and rational, aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

Blood Type O: ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident, arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.

Here is a quick guide to "Compatability by Blood Groups" per the ladies blog BellaOnline's Japanese culture editor:
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

7 points for guessing which type isn't too popular in good ol' Nippon.
Back to top Go down
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Type... O Question

I don't actually know my blood-type. I suppose I should really find out sometime but seeing as I haven't needed to in the past twenty odd years, it can be something for the backburner.
Back to top Go down
haku

haku

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:40 pm

haku wrote:
Blood Type A: conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual and inclined to be perfectionists, obsessive, stubborn, self-conscious and uptight.

Blood Type B: animal-loving, creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic and passionate, forgetful, irresponsible and self-centered.

Blood Type AB: cool, controlled, empathic, introverted and rational, aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

Blood Type O: ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident, arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.

Here is a quick guide to "Compatability by Blood Groups" per the ladies blog BellaOnline's Japanese culture editor:
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

7 points for guessing which type isn't too popular in good ol' Nippon.

Poor me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fuyuko

Fuyuko

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:09 am

I don't think that AB describes me. I think I'm a mixture of A and B together. Im a hybrid. lol! Very Happy bounce Basketball cheers Rolling Eyes What a Face cyclops queen farao lol! afro flower jocolor geek study scratch rendeer

just wanted to try out more than one emoticon. lol!
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:16 pm

A positive - haha, I get 'conservative' and 'uptight', not sure I agree with that so much...
Back to top Go down
haku

haku

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Blood types never lie... you just don't know yourself well enough pirat
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:16 am

haha...fine, but I still reject being labled 'conservative'! That word has bad connotations Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha - the new frontier   Aloha - the new frontier Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha - the new frontier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cape Town Japanese :: General :: ようこそ!Welcome!-
Jump to: