Cape Town Japanese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cape Town Japanese

A community forum devoted to the study of the Japanese Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammus42

Sammus42

Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)   Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 am

はじめまして

Just thought I should write something before certain people (or person you know who you are) remind me again.
To start off I must say Im rather scared of forums and the unfathomable goings on therein and am hoping to change this so lets start afresh
the things I like in no particular order are:

Anime
Pottery
Building computers from scrap parts
Juggling
gaming
electricity (mostly high voltage stuff)
sound (kinda fits with the last one)
smileys made of text (you know the real ones Razz)
Japanese

there we are that seems to be me in a nutshell
BTW just a reminder to Mikade any Coke cans from that addiction are welcome (for everybody else who dosen't understand this it is not me being odd (well..) but for targets for a 66J coil/gauss gun as I go through them a lot, lol pun) pic a bit small but getting pictures to work seems to be a bit too much at the moment, forgive me its 3:20AM, but I hope this works. Small holes, black dots, are from bullets. Sorry if Im rambling but none of my friends or family members seem to care and this is a huge achievement to me Crying or Very sad
[img]Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) Image_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Chanie

Chanie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)   Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 pm

はじめまして サッムスさん!

Good to hear I'm not the only one who finds the power of the forum Twisted Evil to be overwhelming sometimes Shocked
And yet, I cannot resist their tempting allure~ drunken so I'll keep on working on my post count, bit by bit! NEVER SAY DIE!!

Talking about die, those are two definite shots in the can! おめでとうございます!! That makes you a marksman
Cool why isn't it on your list? I don't know when last I saw Mikade buy a can that didn't come from a vending machine, buti if he does, you'll have PLEEEENTY to go through Razz

Welcome ne!

p.s. you should love all smileys equally! you don't wanna make them made...they're everywhere Suspect
Back to top Go down
mikade

mikade

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)   Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

Hey, welcome to the forum. Guass guns are awesome. I'll save you the cans I come across in my black death romance. lol!

Emoticions from text, hey? That's like the へのへのもへじ face. Although it probably won't look so good if I type it manually here (and I can't make a giant JI).

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

JP characters are also used to make cute cats, and the like.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  -nyaan?
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

At any rate. How's the Japanese? If you and (Dean? confused) are interested we can always get together in the holidays to study some Japanese. Would go much faster than slower big classes. Otherwise I'll just see around for the usual juggling and cards. jocolor

Oh, do try sticking your head in the beginner's chat section and writing a line or two (even if you can't understand everything that's going on). It's good practice. And writing a bit of Japanese on a regular basis is a very good learning habit to get into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)   Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, please dont hurt me (more than I would myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cape Town Japanese :: General :: ようこそ!Welcome!-
Jump to: